CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.29.2009

New week

Ahhh, the start of a new week. Last week my nephews wore me out. Saturday I was able to tackle the disaster that had taken over our house. Yesterday the committee I'm on ran a concession stand at the truck pull, rescheduled after being cancelled Jubilee Days weekend. It was a long... loud day.
Today is Monday. Today I'm watching eight month old Emily. There just might be photos of her posted later this week.
I can't believe it's almost JULY! Very exciting.
It's going to be a jam-packed month. Or rather, there's one very full weekend. I'm photographing a two day corporate event at the Iowa Speedway in Newton July 9-10. Family photos first thing in the morning July 11 followed by a wedding in Cedar Falls that afternoon. I'm really excited.
In the meantime... I'm still on the job hunt. Keep your fingers crossed!

Happy Monday!

0 comments: