CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.22.2009

Family Photography: The Carter's

It's really a small world. Jerry's mom and Ann's mom went to school together. Ann's aunt was Jerry's preschool teacher. Ann and Jerry got married a few years ago, and their daughter Olivia will turn 2 in a few months.


Growing up, my best friend's sister was Ann's best friend. So there were many times we ended up at their house at the same time. When Ann and I reconnected on Facebook, I realized they had settled in Audubon, Iowa. Ryan's grandma lives there so I've come to love the home of Albert the Bull. I also found out Ann's a teacher in Ryan's home town!



I was thrilled when Ann asked me to take their family photos and a few of Olivia and her cousin, Brody. I was not so thrilled the morning of our session when the thick blanket of fog hadn't lifted by the time I left to meet them in Ankeny. But we lucked out. The fog burned off by the time we got started. Could have been a little warmer, but I think we were all thankful it wasn't any colder!



Ann, Jerry, Olivia, Jill, and Brody - thanks for braving the boring frisbee golf course and letting me play with you at the "real" park! More to come.











0 comments: