CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.25.2009

Happy turkey day!

I love the holidays. Not for the food - although, that is a huge perk. But for what it does to people. For the attitudes it changes. For the kind words and smiles of strangers. It seems like that month between Thanksgiving and Christmas is so much nicer. Everyone just gets a long a little better.

Well, minus the crazy Black Friday shoppers I suppose.

But that's not the point. I love the holidays because for one month of the year everyone sees things a little differently. They all realize the blessings they have in life and actually take the time to appreciate it. Family becomes more important and work less so. Things just come into focus.

I wish that atmosphere could last all year long... but a month is better than nothing.

Happy Thanksgiving!


P.S. Things will be quiet on the photography front. I'm taking advantage of the long weekend to get caught up.

0 comments: