CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7.19.2010

Ariell and Jared: Engagement photos

She's a little on the shy side. He's a little more outgoing. She is a listener, and he's a talker. And they just happen to be perfect for each other. Ariell will always listen to his stories. And Jared will always be there to help her find the right words... starting with "I do" next spring.


As per usual it seems - this couple is also very special to me. Once upon a time, several years ago, I used to babysit Ariell. That's right, I said babysit. Translation... I'm old.


Saturday we ventured out to take their engagement photos... on the second hottest day of the year. After catching a few on the golf course (visit my Facebook page for more photos) we headed east to the Mississippi. Many thanks to the Brady's for letting us shoot on their river side property.







0 comments: